ATLANTA - The NFL has released the 2019 schedule for the Atlanta Falcons.
The Falcons play their normal six home-and-away games against NFC South opponents. They'll also play teams from the NFC West and AFC South.
Atlanta will also play second-place finishers Philadelphia from the NFC East and Minnesota from the NFC North.
Channel 2 Sports Director Zach Klein learned early Wednesday that the Falcons won't have any games on Monday Night Football.
Falcons will have zero MNF games in 2019— Zach Klein (@ZachKleinWSB) April 17, 2019
Here is a look at the full schedule:
- Away: Sun. Sept. 8 against the Minnesota Vikings
- Home: Sun Sept. 15 against the Philadelphia Eagles
- Away: Sun. Sept. 22 against the Indianapolis Colts
- Home: Sun. Sept. 29 against the Tennessee Titans
- Away: Sun Oct. 6 against the Houston Texans
- Away: Sun. Oct. 3 against the Arizona Cardinals
- Home: Sun. Oct. 20 against the Los Angeles Rams
- Home: Sun. Oct. 27 against the Seattle Seahawks
- Nov. 3 – Bye Week
- Away: Sun. Nov. 10 against the New Orleans Saints
- Away: Sun. Nov. 17 against the Carolina Panthers
- Home: Sun. Nov. 24 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Home: Thurs. Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving) against the New Orleans Saints
- Home: Sun. Dec. 8 against the Carolina Panthers
- Away: Sun. Dec. 15 against the San Francisco 49ers
- Home: Sun. Dec. 22 against the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Away: Sun. Dec. 29 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
© 2019 Cox Media Group.