Georgia Tech announced its ticket plan for 2020 football season with a 20% capacity limit at Bobby Dodd Stadium this fall. The 20% capacity will allow for roughly 11,000 fans at games this season.
Georgia Tech has the following home games on the schedule: Sept. 19 vs UCF, Oct 9 vs Louisville, Oct. 17 vs Clemson, Oct 31 vs Notre Dame, Nov 14 vs Pitt and Nov. 28 vs Duke.
Tickets will be distributed based on the following priority level with student ticket information to be sent out later. More information about 2020 seating can be found here.
- 2020 season ticket members who have opted in for the 2020 season (season ticket members’ priority will be based on Alexander-Tharpe Fund priority points)
- Stinger Mobile Pass holders
- If tickets still remain, single-game tickets will be made available to the general public.
- Georgia releases ticket plan limiting Sanford Stadium to 20-25% capacity
- No fans allowed at Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta United home games in September
- Georgia Tech, ACC move to 11-game schedule with one non-conference game
Georgia Tech also announced fan safety protocols, including digital-only tickets and mandatory masks. All fans over the age of 2 will be required to wear masks around the stadium.
The exceptions to the mask policy are when fans are eating or drinking in their assigned seats or club areas. Fans with a documented health condition that does not allow them to wear a mask must contact Georgia Tech at least two weeks prior to the game.
Based on guidance from health officials, some of Georgia Tech’s pre-game traditions will not happen this season. These include Yellow Jacket Alley, marching band performances, 404 Tailgate and Wreckfest.
Cox Media Group