FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — Authorities say they've arrested Katt Williams again, the latest in a series of encounters the comedian has had with Georgia law officers.
Fulton County Jail records show that Williams -- whose real name is Micah Sierra Williams -- was booked Thursday.
Records show he was apprehended on a warrant charging him with second-degree criminal damage to property.
Williams, a Hall County resident, was released on $10,000 signature bond.
Drew Findling, a lawyer for Williams, said he would provide a statement later Friday.
- August 17, 2016 -- Comedian Katt Williams charged with battery in Los Angeles
- July 25, 2016 -- Comedian Katt Williams arrested following L.A. hotel dispute
- April 28, 2016 -- Katt Williams arrested for throwing salt shaker at restaurant manager
- March 30, 2016 -- Comedian Katt Williams facing charges for fight with teen
- March 28, 2016 -- EXCLUSIVE: Attorney speaks about Katt Williams fight
- March 17, 2016 -- Katt Williams facing news charges in Atlanta
- March 12, 2016 -- Katt Williams says he's 'under daily attack' as he faces new charges
- March 9, 2016 -- Comedian Katt Williams accused of assaulting bodyguard
The comedian has been arrested several times this year at various places in metro Atlanta, and in the Gainesville area northeast of the city.
He also was arrested this summer in the Los Angeles area, where prosecutors charged him with misdemeanor battery after a confrontation with a woman in a parking lot.
© 2020 Cox Media Group