ATLANTA - Mercedes-Benz Stadium has announced the local restaurants it has partnered with for fans to enjoy at the stadium.
The restaurants were selected by fans and feature a wide-range of options.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium, along with its concession partner Levy Restaurants, polled more than 4,000 Atlanta Falcons fans and Atlanta United supporters to determine what kind of food to offer.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium restaurant partners:
- Antico – Locally owned authentic Neapolitan pizza
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream – Premium handcrafted ice cream made fresh daily
- Chick-fil-A – Atlanta’s iconic chicken sandwich
- Golden Brown and Delicious – a fun Southern concept from Concentrics Restaurants
- Delia’s Chicken Sausage – Atlanta’s chef-driven, handcrafted, all-natural chicken sausage
- Farm Burger – Fresh, locally-sourced grass-fed beef burgers
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q – Award-winning local barbecue
- Iberian Pig – Local modern Spanish fare by the Castellucci Hospitality Group
- Jim N Nicks – Traditional regional barbecue
- Kevin Gillespie’s Gamechanger – Big flavors with playful riffs on American indulgence
- King of Pops – Atlanta’s own artisanal popsicles with thoughtful ingredients and interesting flavors
- Miss D’s Popcorn – Local Atlanta popcorn, pralines and sweets
- Snackology 101 Market – Locally-owned curated line of natural and organic foods
- Sublime Doughnuts – Atlanta’s own chef-inspired doughnuts and gelato
- The Varsity – Iconic hotdogs and part of Atlanta’s history since 1928
Several partners, including Kevin Gillespie, Fox Bros. BBQ and the Concentrics Restaurant Group will develop unique concepts with menus that are exclusive to Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
The offerings will be widely accessible throughout the stadium, with some partners having locations on all three concourses.
The restaurant partners will extend the fan-first pricing philosophy of Mercedes-Benz Stadium and offer menu items priced comparably or the same as what is found in their respective restaurants.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.