More retailers are announcing their plans for Black Friday sales as the COVID-19 pandemic reshapes the way consumers will be attacking the busiest shopping day of the year.
Black Friday will include some combination of online and in-store sales for many retailers and, in some cases, will last from early November through Christmas Eve.
Here is what we know about Black Friday deals and some of the items that may be popular with shoppers this year.
Best Buy has announced an “Early Black Friday” savings event that features deals on televisions, headphones and other electronics. The retailer has not yet released its plans for Black Friday.
The early deals include:
• Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Pro More Matte Collection Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones for $199.
• Samsung 55-inch smart TV for $1,2999.99
• Asus gaming laptop for $1,199.99
Home Depot will begin its Black Friday deals in stores and online on Friday, Nov. 6, and the deals will continue through Wednesday, Dec. 2.
Lowes is holding its Black Friday sale from now through Dec. 2, and will be featuring one-day, online-only “Lowe’s Cyber Steals.” Look for flooring, tools, small appliances, and other home improvement deals.
Macy’s Black Friday sale begins on Nov. 16. On Nov. 23, more deals will be released. Those deals will continue through Saturday, Nov. 28.
Macy’s is offering a “sneak peek” at Black Friday sales (the deals are not live yet):
• Ninja Foodie Air Grill for $170
• Bella Hot Air PopCorn Maker for $10
• Bella 2-Qt. Electric Air Fryer for $20
• Calphalon 10-piece cookware sets from $100
• Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Qt. Cooker for $70
• Fitbit Sense or Charge from $100 (regularly $150+)
• Christmas trees and décor up to 60% off
Target plans to have Black Friday pricing for the entire month of November. You can find deals on electronics, toys, clothing and other items.
The company will also extend its 14-day Price Match Guarantee from Nov. 1 through Christmas Eve.
Last week Walmart announced a plan to hold three Black Friday sale events.
“Black Friday Deals for Days” will start Nov. 4 at 7 p.m. ET.
Another event will begin on Nov. 11, and a final pre-Black Friday event will start on Nov. 25 at 7 p.m. EST.
Some of the deals include:
• Apple AirPods for $99
• 64-inch Roku TV for $228
• 8-quart hot air fryer for $49
© 2020 Cox Media Group