ATLANTA — It’s been almost three weeks since the Atlanta Braves won the World Series title, but fans can already start looking ahead to the next season.
Single-game tickets to see the Braves defend their title in the 2022 season go on sale Friday.
The team will open the season on the road before Atlanta returns to Truist Park for the home opener on April 7 against the Cincinnati Reds.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
Single-game tickets can be purchased online on Friday. Braves Insiders and season ticket holders got early access with a presale earlier this week.
Mastercard cardholders will receive access to an additional presale event starting at 10 a.m. Friday. The rest of the single-game tickets will go on sale to the general public at 12 p.m. Friday.
- WATCH: The best moments, emotional interviews from Braves World Series celebration
- PHOTOS: Braves celebrate World Series title
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Braves celebrate World Series title at parade
April 7 is sure to be the hottest ticket in town for the home opener as the World Series winners usually hold their ring ceremony during the first home game.
There are some other games that Braves will want to mark on their calendars. The full promotional schedule isn’t out yet but Atlanta’s marketing team gave a sneak peek at a few dates:
- April 12: Austin Riley bobblehead
- April 26: Greg Maddux ‘Big Three’ Cy Young bobblehead
- May 10: John Smoltz ‘Big Three’ Cy Young bobblehead
- May 13: Tom Glavine ‘Big Three’ Cy Young bobblehead
- May 26: The Freeze bobblehead
- Sept. 2: Ronald Acuña Jr.’s signature ‘Bat Flip’ bobblehead
- Sept. 30: Ozzie Funko! Pop figurine
[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]
©2021 Cox Media Group