ATLANTA — Due to high temperatures for the next few days, the Braves will allow some special exceptions to what you can bring inside Truist Park for the games against the New York Mets.
The team said fans coming to The Battery will be able to bring a sealed bottle of water, a bag of food, and one bottle of non-aerosol sunscreen per ticket.
Additionally, fans at the park will be offered an “I’m a Braves Fan” fan.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
In addition to allowing fans to bring water, food, and sunscreen while temperatures reach into the upper 90s, the Braves have also set up large fans outside of the Chop House Gate to keep attendees cool while entering the park.
Cooling stations will also be set up inside the park at the 1st and 3rd Base Elevator Lobbies on the Lower Level.
Battery-operated, handheld fans and misters will all be allowed, as well as umbrellas, so long as they don’t block others’ views of the game, according to Truist Park guidelines.
- Father of Tennessee Titans’ CB Caleb Farley dies in house explosion
- Georgia DPH urges caution amid high temperatures, humidity
- Family of missing 2-year-old whose father claimed he was kidnapped raising money for ongoing search
Braves fans are encouraged to wear their favorite caps to stay cool and in the shade as well.
Finally, ice-water stations will be set up in various parts of the homestand, including:
- Left Field Gate
- Chop House Gate
- Right Field Gate
- 1st Base Gate
- 3rd Base Gate
- 1st Base LL Premium Lobby
- 3rd Base LL Premium Lobby
- Jim Beam Lounge (ticket specific)
- Chippers Corner (ticket specific)
- Outside of Wahlburgers in The Battery Atlanta
- Delta Wing (Outside 3rd Base Gate)
[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]
©2023 Cox Media Group