Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- New concerns about drinking water in neighborhoods near military bases, airports
- Children will soon be reunited with detained immigrant parents, officials say
- GOP Senator Johnny Isakson speaks out against president's policy at the border
- FDA is stepping up its crackdown on counterfeit pills
- President Trump is ready to sign bill that will expand veterans' access to doctors
- Trump administration wants to expand facial screening program
- Cyber security review finds it's unlikely federal government would notice huge data breach