Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- New bill would allow the VA to study the effectiveness of medical marijuana
- Uber under fire it's handling of a data breech
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes going unpaid
- People who depend on food stamps may soon face new work requirements
- Facebook CEO testifies in front of Congress
- Privacy groups fear YouTube is profiting from personal information of children
- Supreme Court stepping into debate about gerrymandering congressional districts
- More 6,000 VA health care workers had no background checks before being hired, audit finds
- Hundreds of thousands march in the street of Washington, DC in 'March for our Lives'