HOUSTON, Texas — Major League Baseball announced on Sunday the full schedule for the National League Division Series between the Atlanta Braves and Miami Marlins.
The Braves and Marlins will compete in the best-of-5 series starting Tuesday at Houston’s Minute Maid Park. Here is the full schedule:
- Game 1: Braves defeat Marlins, 9-5
- Game 2, Wednesday, Braves defeat Marlins, 2-0
- Game 3, Thursday, Braves defeat Marlins, 7-0
The winner will advance to the National League Championship Series against the winner of the Dodgers-Padres series. The NLCS and World Series will both be held at Arlington’s Globe Life Field.
During the shortened regular season, Atlanta went 6-4 against Miami and won its third straight NL East title with a win over the Marlins.
The two teams have met only once before in the playoffs before during the 1997 NLCS. The Marlins have never lost a postseason series.
There are several experiences available for fans to purchase. The Delta Sky360° Club Seats cost $10, INFINITI Club Seats $20 and the Field Experience costs $200 for a four-person pod. Groups will be socially distant throughout the seating sections and the field pods.
Here are the safety rules in place, per the Braves:
- All guests are required to wear masks. Masks need to be worn at all times except when eating or drinking. Failure to comply with the Braves' stated mask policy will result in you and/or your guests being asked to leave Truist Park. Your purchased experience will not be refunded.
- All groups will be socially distanced throughout the seating bowl and on the field.
- Contactless temperature checks will be taken at the gates before entry. Guests with a temperature 100.3 or less will be granted access to the ballpark.
- Contactless bag check will take place before entering the ballpark.
- Scanning of mobile tickets will be contactless.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the ballpark.
- All ballpark areas are cleaned, sanitized and disinfected prior to and throughout the event as necessary.
- All food & beverage locations are cashless operations.
© 2020 Cox Media Group