ATLANTA — The Mega Millions jackpot has rolled over, again, and the prize has risen to a record-breaking amount.
After no winner was announced in Tuesday night’s drawing, the jackpot prize climbed to $1.35 billion with a cash value of $707.9 million, making it the second-largest Mega Millions Jackpot in history.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
Players will have another chance at the huge prize on Friday, January 13th!
You can watch the LIVE Mega Millions drawing every Tuesday and Friday night RIGHT HERE on Channel 2, right before WSB Tonight at 11 p.m.
The winning white ball numbers from Tuesday night were 7, 13, 14, 15 and 18, plus the gold Mega Ball 9.
- Who wants to be a billionaire? Tuesday’s Mega Millions jackpot set to be third-largest ever
- Store’s “lucky” reputation brings in Mega Millions players
- Jumping jackpot: Mega Millions passes the $1 billion mark for the fourth time
In Oct. 2018, someone in South Carolina walked away with the $1.537 billion prize. Then, in July of 2022, someone in Illinois won a $1.337 billion jackpot.
Here is a list of the largest jackpots in Mega Millions history:
- Oct. 23, 2018: $1.537 billion
- July 29, 2022: $1.337 billion
- Jan. 10, 2023 (Tuesday): $1.100 billion
- Jan. 22, 2021: $1.050 billion
- Mar. 30, 2012: $656 million
- Dec. 17, 2013: $648 million
- July 24, 2018: $543 million
- July 8, 2016: $536 million
- March 30, 2018: $533 million
- June 7, 2019: $522 million
[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]
IN OTHER NEWS:
©2022 Cox Media Group