ATLANTA — Mercedes-Benz Stadium says it will offer COVID-19 vaccinations on Saturday ahead of the Atlanta United game that day.
Saturday will be the first time a game will be at 100% capacity since the pandemic began in Georgia.
There will be two vaccination locations, one inside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium for ticketed fans, and one outside the gates, which will be accessible to all members of the public.
- Thousands of COVID-19 vaccine appointments now available at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Huge lines outside Mercedes-Benz Stadium on 1st day of mass vaccination site
- State’s largest vaccine site now taking walk-up customers
The Atlanta Braves did something similar last week as the ballpark went to 100% capacity as well as they took on the Philadelphia Phillies.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium says it will be giving out doses of the Pfizer vaccine.
Here are the hours and locations of the vaccine sites at the stadium:
Outside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium:
- Hours: 3:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Lot 17, located at 34 Mangum St., near Mitchell Street on the south side of the stadium.
Inside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium:
- Hours: 5:30 p.m. until halftime.
- Location: 300-level Skybridge
- Match tickets will be required for entry to Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Cox Media Group