ATLANTA — Here’s a round-up of what’s happening today: (Click here for previous day)
- Fulton County Schools are shut down for sanitization after a teacher tested positive for the virus. Schools will remain closed Wednesday. Two middle schools where the teacher worked will remain closed longer.
- A Waffle House employee in Canton has tested positive for the virus. The store is closed.
- An Acworth day care has closed after a teacher tested positive for the virus.
- A South Fulton County fire station has shut down after firefighters treated a teacher with the virus.
- Georgia State and Kennesaw State University students are petitioning to move to online classes.
- Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines is reducing flights amid outbreak.
- A Paulding County school employee is quarantined after contact with someone with the virus. The employee works at McGarity Elementary School in Hiram.
- West Cobb Library is closed after a worker had possible exposure.
- The Georgia House is suspending its page program, where students ages 12-18 help pass messages between legislators.
- The HBCU Heroes’ Sports and STEM Camps 2020 scheduled to take place at Clark Atlanta University this Saturday, March 14th and the two following consecutive Saturdays has been postponed.
- Gov. Kemp says there are 6 positive cases and 11 presumptive positive cases in the state.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group