SOUTH FULTON, Ga. — The city of South Fulton held a sting over the weekend in an effort to combat prostitution and human trafficking in the area.
Over the span of several hours on Friday, undercover officers targeted areas near Fulton Industrial Blvd. that are known for prostitution and human trafficking.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
Throughout the night, they arrested 12 individuals, including
- William Anglin Jr., 46, of Danielsville – charged with pandering
- Desmond Kajim, 25, of Jackson – charged with pandering
- Juan Guevara-Rodriguez, 42, of Powder Springs – charged with pandering
- Augencio Gonzalez, 43, of Smyrna – charged with possession of marijuana and pandering
- Brice Beaver, 39, of Powder Springs – charged with pandering
- Terrence Wilson, 41, of Belleville, New Jersey – charged with pandering
- Alberto Pineda, 18, of Austell – charged with pandering
- Timothy Watkins, 43, of Douglasville – charged with pandering
- Courtney Lenior, 33, of West Point, Mississippi – charged with possession of marijuana and pandering
- Joseph Moss Jr., 35, of Stone Mountain – charged with loitering
- Phillip George, 66, of Lake City, Florida – charged with pandering
- Zachery Fowler, 30 of Stone Mountain – charged with possession of marijuana
City of South Fulton police say they conducted this operation alongside Fulton County Sheriff’s Office, Fulton County Police Department and the City of Atlanta Police Department.
All 12 offenders were taken to the East Point Jail.
[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]
IN OTHER NEWS:
©2021 Cox Media Group