HALL COUNTY, Ga. — The Hall County Sheriff’s Office along with federal authorities netted three arrests and thousands of dollars worth of drugs.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
On Tuesday afternoon, investigators carried out a search warrant at an apartment complex in the 200 block of Foothills Parkway in Gainesville.
During the search, investigators reportedly found over 10 pounds of high-grade marijuana, more than 160 fluid ounces of THC oil, two guns, $61,000 in cash and a small amount of amphetamine pills. According to Hall County officials, the drugs have a combined street value of $85,000. The marijuana and THC oil is allegedly worth $32,000 and $53,000.
- Gainesville man charged in wife’s murder after body found in home, deputies say
- Trooper in ICU, shooter dead after raid at proposed APD training facility, GBI says
- Woman accused of spraying officers, flight attendants with fire extinguisher at Atlanta airport
Deputies arrested Riley Lena Smith, 22, of Buford, Dennis Mclearn, 30, and Jayden Richey, 23, both of Gainesville.
The trio faces charges of:
- Trafficking marijuana
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Possession of marijuana
- Trafficking THC oil
- Possession of THC oil with intent to distribute
- Possession of amphetamine
- Possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime
All three suspects are currently behind bars at the Hall County Jail without bond. The investigation is ongoing.
[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]
IN OTHER NEWS:
©2022 Cox Media Group