ATLANTA — If you ever wanted a chance to meet or speak with Atlanta Falcons legend Warrick Dunn, Monday might be your opportunity.
Dunn and a slew of local NFL alumni are gathering in the parking lot at Center Parc Stadium to put on a free vaccine event for those who want to protect themselves from COVID-19.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
The parking lot is conveniently located at 755 Hank Aaron Drive across the street from the stadium.
Here’s a list of the NFL Alumni taking part along with Dunn:
- Josh Harris, former Long Snapper for the Falcons
- Andrew Bolton, former RB for Detroit and Seattle and president of the NFL Alumni Georgia Chapter
- Dexter Davis, former CB for the Falcons and Rams and current Chaplain for the Falcons
- Mike Pitts, former Falcons DE
- Andrew Provence, former Falcons DT
- Jason Webster, former Falcons CB
Along with meeting the players, the event will feature a cornhole set-up, lunch from Chick-fil-A, health screenings and free COVID-19 vaccines.
- For Katrina survivors in Atlanta, Hurricane Ida bringing back traumatic memories
- GBI investigating deadly officer-involved shooting near Georgia Tech campus
- Ida live updates: Hurricane weakens to tropical storm
NFL Alumni Health is teaming up with the CDC for outreach and education in an initiative to address COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy.
Monday’s event will take place from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday and you don’t need an appointment. The group says walk-ins are welcome.
[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]
©2021 Cox Media Group