ATLANTA, Ga — The restaurant industry has been hit hard amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the Easter holiday approaches this weekend while Georgia is still under a “shelter in place” order, many families may not be wanting to head to the grocery store and cook.
For those looking to bring-in meals, here’s a list of restaurants offering take out dinners for the holiday:
- Arnette’s Chop House - Preorder an Easter steak dinner that includes a 20-ounce beef Wellington and sides. The meal serves up to 4 for $120. Call 404-969-0701 to order for pick up on Saturday.
- Barleygarden Kitchen & Craft Bar- Isolate and Party Appropriately (IPA Day) at Barleygarden’s to-go window. This Friday and Saturday, guests can pick up a growler of their favorite brew to pair with Sunday’s at-home brunch plans.
- Big B’s Fish Joint - Serving up many of its signature seafood dishes as family-style feasts for Easter this year. To order and see full menu options, visit the restaurant’s website, linked above, or call (470) 355-8326. Orders are available for curbside pickup or carryout.
- Bogartz Food Artz, which serves signature Southern cuisine with a modern twist, will offer a full catering menu for Easter. To place an order, please email the restaurant. Be sure to include a phone number so the restaurant and secure payment and confirm order details. Orders are available for pickup.
- Castellucci Hospitality Group – Easter to-go packages available for pick-up & contactless delivery – email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for any of the restaurants - Cooks & Soldiers, Double Zero, Recess, Sugo, The Iberian Pig (Decatur and Buckhead) and Bar Mercado. Pick up times and dates vary.
- Char Korean Bar & Grill - Offering Brunch for 2 for $60: salmon avocado toast, loaded hash browns, bibimbap, bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, pan seared ribeye & make your own mimosa – 1 bottle of bubbles and OJ. Brunch for 4 for $100: salmon avocado toast, loaded hash browns, bibimbap, bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, 2 pan seared rib-eyes, Korean fried chicken drums, Korean street corn & make your own mimosa – 2 bottles of bubbles and OJ. Regular menu items can be found here.
- Cibo e Beve - The restaurant has several signature family-style dishes available, as well as a takeout wine menu. For full menus, please visit the website linked above. To place an order, call Chef Gianni Betti at 404-250-8988. Orders are available for carryout or curbside pickup.
- City Barbeque, open and still smoking a variety of fall-off-the-bone meats, is making sure that Easter hams are still on the menu. The restaurant is offering two Easter meal options: a smoked, bone-in ham for $84.99 or a smoked, bone-in ham with two side dishes and one dozen buns for $149. Side options available range from green beans with bacon to seasonal brisket chili. Both meal selections promise plenty of leftovers to stock the fridge or freezer for meals to come. Order slots are limited and are first come, first serve. Please call to place orders. All meals ordered will be available for pickup from Sunday, April 5 – Saturday, April 11. City Barbeque will be closed on Easter, Sunday, April 12.
- Cru Food and Wine Bar - The Alpharetta wine bar is offering Easter brunch with a mimosa kit. The three-course, prix fixe menu is only $24, with the option to add a mimosa kit for $25. Pick up Sunday between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Call 678-248-5181 to order in advance.
- Dantanna’s - Is offering a special four-course to-go menu. Pricing will be based on the main course selection for two or four people, which includes: Seared Lamb Chops with mint demi-glace, Rosemary Roasted Chicken, and Brown Sugar Glazed Boneless Ham Steaks. The four-course meal also includes a choice of salad, caesar or house, Deviled Eggs, a selection of mouthwatering sides, and Bourbon Pie or Key Lime Pie for dessert. In addition to the Easter specials menu, guests can order wine and beer, available for purchase at reduced prices. For more information or to order, visit dantannas.com, email order to email@example.com, or call 404-760-8873 at least 24 hours in advance. Orders will be available for pickup Easter morning between 10 am- 3 pm. Dantanna’s Buckhead is located at the Shops Around Lenox, 3400 Around Lenox Rd NE #304, Atlanta, GA 30326.
- HAVEN Restaurant - Order an Easter meal featuring glazed ham or leg of lamb, fingerling potatoes and green beans or a salad or rolls, all for $140. The family meal serves up to four. Call 404-969-0700 to order for pick on Saturday.
- La Madeleine features three Easter bundles. Brunch features quiche, fruit salad and viennoiserie. It’s $29.99. There’s a spring picnic with chicken salad and more for $39.99 and the family-style dinner includes chicken, vegetables, salad and bread. It’s $42.99. Each of the offerings feeds four.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy is now offering a cold-prepped Easter bundle for guests to heat fresh in the oven and share with family and friends. The Easter bundle feeds four to six people and is available for pickup April 10-12.
- Marlow’s Tavern is offering both an Easter brunch and an Easter dinner. The brunch serves 4-6 people for $59 and includes bacon, salad, jalapeno corn grits and more. The dinner is $10 and includes chicken, prime rib or salmon, along with a dessert, a side, salad, vegetables and rolls.
- Milton’s - Is offering an Easter family meal for four that includes spiral-cut ham, smoked cheddar mac and cheese, green beans, and lemon pound cake bundlettes. $150. Order online and pick up Sunday, between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Oak Steakhouse - located in Alpharetta’s Avalon shopping center, the restaurant will be offering a family style meal with delicious dishes to make celebrating at home special. Each meal includes a salad, bread, your choice of entrée, two sides and dessert. Email Jeff Gates at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 p.m. on Thursday to order. Pickup is available Saturday 4 to 8 p.m. or Sunday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- South City Kitchen is accepting orders for Easter brunch, so families can still make the day special. Put in an order by Tuesday to pick up on Saturday, by emailing Sarah at email@example.com. Packages will be available for pickup at South City Kitchen Midtown, Vinings and Buckhead or at The Original El Taco in Virginia-Highland. Every order will come with one enough food for four people, including an entree, salad, biscuits, muffins, butter and chocolate chip sea salt cookies. Patrons will be able to choose from entrees such as smoked beef brisket, French toast casserole, and spinach and mushroom frittata, and the salad options are strawberry quinoa and a simple green with pecorino Romano, benne seed vinaigrette.
- STK Atlanta - Is offering a special Easter Basket dinner. Guests can take a break from the cooking and indulge in Two Surf & Turfs, a bottle of wine, and $50 dining dollars for future visits for $129. Orders must be received by Friday, April 10th at 5pm. STK’s full takeout and delivery menu will also be available through Postmates and Uber Eats. For more information or to order, visit STKsteakhouse.com/Delivery or call 404-793-0144. STK Atlanta is located at 1075 Peachtree Street in Midtown Atlanta on the corner of Peachtree and 12th Streets in the 12th & Midtown development.
- Star Provisions Market & Café is offering Easter Baskets (via online ordering & delivery available). All baskets can be ordered online. Gloved, contactless delivery is available within 5 miles of Star Provisions. Call 404.365.0410 (ext. 4) after purchase to schedule.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group