The year is 1986. The town is Hawkins. But the location is Atlanta. Netflix and experience discovery platform Fever have teamed up to deliver a new immersive Stranger Things experience which launches at the Pullman Yards in Atlanta on October 22. Here, fans are thrown into a world of supernatural mystery, enduring friendships, and 80s nostalgia in an epic celebration of the Stranger Things universe.
The adventure launches guests on a perilous adventure through the darker side of Hawkins, including the infamous Hawkins Lab and the Upside Down. This brand new storyline, developed exclusively with the Duffer Brothers, propels guests into a parallel universe where they must run the gauntlet of terrors lurking in the dark and unlock their secret powers to help save the town.
After their perilous escape from the Upside Down and Vecna’s curse, fans will be free to explore Mix-Tape, where they can meet real-life characters from the Stranger Things world, grab a USS Butterscotch sundae at Scoops Ahoy, attempt to knock off MADMAX’s high score at the Palace Arcade, try a unique cocktail at the first ever Stranger Things themed bar, snatch up exclusive merchandise, and even get up close and personal with Vecna.
Tickets are limited, and while walk-ins are welcome, guaranteed entry is recommended and available by visiting strangerthings-experience.com/atlanta/.
- Co-produced by Netflix and Fever, this groundbreaking experience takes fans of the global hit series inside some of its most iconic settings on an intimate guided new adventure alongside their favorite characters before the chance to hang out and explore all the major locations from the show.
- Inspired by the runaway success of the first official Stranger Things Stores that brought the “Upside Down” to New York City and L.A. in 2021, Netflix and Fever are giving Atlantans a groundbreaking, in-person live multimedia experience with the all new Stranger Things: The Experience.
- Pullman Yards (225 Rogers St., Atlanta, GA 30317) will be transformed into iconic sets and challenges from Stranger Things.
- Tickets are limited and prices will start at $49 per person and can be booked at strangerthings-experience.com/atlanta/. Fans can follow @strangerthings.experience for more.
- The experience opened in New York in May, San Francisco in June, London in August, with other cities around the world slated for later this year.
“We know our Stranger Things fans will embrace the chance to be the heroes of the story, working alongside Eleven, Mike and the rest of the gang to fight the evil threatening to consume Hawkins,” says Greg Lombardo, Head of Experiences at Netflix. “Fans love losing themselves in the world when they watch the show. Now, for the first time, they will literally be able to live an episode from the series.”
Fans can expect mind-blowing audiovisual effects but are warned that they will also have to face their fears as things can quickly turn uʍop ǝpᴉsdn.
Locations & Opening Times:
- Location: Pullman Yards (225 Rogers Street, Atlanta, GA 30317)
- Opening times:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays: 4 pm–9 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11 am–9 pm
- Time slots available every half hour
- The immersive multimedia experience lasts for 50 minutes + unlimited time at Mix-Tape, a collection of Stranger Things greatest hits, including themed food & drinks, exclusive merchandise and unique photo opportunities.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]
©2022 Cox Media Group