252 AM EST Mon Dec 10 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Flint River near Lovejoy.
* Until this evening.
* At 2AM Monday the stage was 12.7 feet...and steady.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* The river will fall to below flood stage this afternoon.
* At 14.0 feet...Moderate flooding begins. Significant flooding
occurs of residential yards upstream of the gage between Upper
Riverdale Road and Georgia Highway 138. Some roads begin to flood
such as Upper Riverdale Road and Mockingbird Road. Flooding expands
on portions of the Rivers Edge Golf Course. Several holes and
fairways will flood.
LAT...LON 3360 8444 3363 8438 3354 8434 3340 8435
3340 8443 3354 8441