SUBMIT A TIP TO CHANNEL 2 ACTION NEWS
If you have an investigative story in the state of Georgia or consumer scam you'd like us to investigate we'd like to hear from you. Please fill out the form below.
Due to the large volume of requests we receive we may not respond to every request.
If you need immediate individual consumer help you can call Clark Howard's Consumer Action Center at 404-892-8227, weekdays 10a-7p ET.
- Channel 2 Investigates: City pays less than 25% of pothole car damage claims
- Former Reed aide used city funds to buy machine guns, investigation reveals
- Investigation reveals years of mold issues at 30+ Atlanta Public Schools
- WARNING: Mobile banking on public Wi-Fi could open you up to criminals
- Consumer warning: Clark Howard warns of scam targeting people applying for loans
- Flying shards of glass from car side mirrors pose real danger for drivers