Delivery giants FedEx and UPS on Monday released shipping deadlines through Christmas in a bid to help customers avoid holiday delays amid nationwide worker shortages and supply chain disruptions.
Meanwhile, UPS reminded customers via its website that its service guarantee remains suspended for most services due to COVID-19, CBS News reported.
According to the shippers’ websites, the following deadlines are intended to ensure deliveries arrive in time for Christmas:
- Dec. 9: Ground Economy
- Dec. 15: Ground and Home Delivery
- Dec. 21: Express Saver
- Dec. 22: Two-day and Two-day a.m.
- Dec. 23: Overnight
- Dec. 24: Same-day
- Dec. 21: Second-day Air Services
- Dec. 23: Next-day Air Services
- Dec. 25: No pickup service (UPS holiday)
- Ground shipping: Check UPS website for quote.
©2021 Cox Media Group