Facebook knows a lot about their users, and now there is a way to find out everything the social media platform knows about you.
Facebook stores data on everything you do on the social network. That means every single interaction you have since you joined including your friends, your messages, status updates and more.
Here’s how to download your Facebook archive:
- Go to Facebook.com/settings
- Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data."
- Click "Download Archive."
- Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- Click "Download Archive" again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
- Browse through that archive by opening each file inside the folder.
© 2020 Cox Media Group