ATLANTA - After days of strong storms across north Georgia, we will settle into a drier pattern over the next few days.
Today will be hot and mainly dry with a rain chance less than 10 percent with highs in the low 90s.
Severe Weather Team 2 is tracking the next chance for isolated storms, on the Channel 2 Action News Nightbeat at 11 p.m.
Strong storms brought down trees and knocked out power throughout metro Atlanta Monday night.
- Woman taunts McDonald's employee for sleeping at work; turns out there's more to story
- Popular seafood restaurant fails health inspection with 26, temporarily closes
- Driver who plowed into motorcyclists in New Hampshire charged in all 7 deaths
What Can You Get By Watching Channel 2 Action News?
1. Updated humidity forecast showing the drier air in place over the next few days – limiting the chance of storms across north Georgia.
2. Updated hour-by-hour cloud and rain forecast showing the timeline and what areas could see rain over the next few days.
3. Updated hour-by-hour cloud and rain forecast for the weekend.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.