It took firefighters in DeKalb County hours to get the flames under control at a business in Chamblee.
It broke out at the Clear Solutions Company on Chamblee Dunwoody Road around 4 a.m. Sunday.
Officials say the company sells everything from capers for your salmon to linens for your bed.
Authorities told Channel 2's Lauren Pozen the products inside were giving crews a hard time because they were all highly flammable.
Two people who were inside the plant were able to get out safely.
© 2020 Cox Media Group