ATLANTA — Grammy-nominated rapper Iggy Azalea and her boyfriend, Playboi Carti, are out hundreds of thousands of dollars after she told Atlanta police that a thief slipped into the couple's 6,500-square-foot Buckhead mansion and stole their jewelry.
The police report shows the thief took a blue bag full of rings, necklaces, diamonds and watches worth more than $366,000.
In 2018, Azalea invited her fans into her house, where the four-time Grammy nominee showed off her bling, including her custom diamond necklaces with baby Tyrannosaurus rex teeth.
But as of Friday night, those prized pieces are missing.
LIST OF STOLEN ITEMS:
- Diamond Eternity Band Rings - $70,000
- Pink Saphire Eternity Band Ring - $6,000
- Diamond Engagement Ring - $35,000
- Gold Link Cuban Chain Diamond - $39,000
- Diamond Chain T-Rex Tooth Fossil Pendant - $30,000
- Platinum and Diamond Tennis Bracelet - $54,000
- Gold & Diamond Tennis Bracelet - $43,000
- Rose Gold Diamond Encrusted Bracelet - $10,000
- Platinum Cartier Nail Bracelet with Diamonds - $10,000
- Gold & Diamond Bangle - $4,000
- Rose Gold & Diamond Bangle - $4,000
- Platinum & Diamond Bangle - $4,000
- Audemars Piguet Gold Watch with Diamonds - $57,000
Police say a thief slipped into their Buckhead mansion and stole the couple's custom jewelry Nov. 14 at the couple's 6,500-square-foot rental home on Howell Mill Road.
According to Atlanta police, the couple didn’t report it until Nov. 17.
On Friday night, Seiden stopped by the home looking to find out why they waited three days, but no one answered.
Meantime, detectives confirmed to Seiden that the burglar made it through the front gate and slipped through a back door.
During interviews with investigators, Azalea told police she left the door unlocked so her boyfriend could get in.
The rapper said she was in the basement when police say the burglar headed straight to the dining room where the couple had the bag full of jewelry.
Carti described the thief as a masked man armed with a gun.
© 2021 Cox Media Group