Tom Regan has been a reporter for Channel 2 Action News for more than 20 years.
He also anchored the weekend 6 and 11 p.m. shows for Channel 2 Action News for over 10 years.
Tom joined WSB-TV in 1989. Prior to that, he was an anchor and reporter at WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, and weeknight anchor and assistant news director at KAVU-TV in Victoria, Texas.
As a five-time Emmy Award winning reporter, Tom has covered stories overseas, including the 50th anniversary of D-Day in Normandy, France.
He has also been recognized with awards from the Associated Press and Professional Association of Journalists.
Tom enjoys reading, skiing and traveling. He lives with his family in north Fulton County.
- Part of building collapses onto Atlanta sidewalk
- Agents raid East Cobb home in deadly drug investigation
- 24 workers evacuated, 8 rescued by raft from flooded warehouse
- CAPTURED: Inmates accused of killing corrections officers in custody
- K-9s treated for overdose after exposure to dangerous fentanyl
- 40,000 sign anti-Michael Vick petition
- Girls poisoned by carbon monoxide while playing at lake
- 4 dead, at least a dozen hospitalized after mass overdose in Georgia
- UNG student sexually assaulted while jogging
- Storms knock down trees onto homes, cars across north Georgia
- Officer's teenage son accused of pulling police-issued gun on driver
- 2 women accused of forging phony prescriptions
- Woman pushing stroller dragged from park trail, assaulted
- New metal foam can stop, disintegrate bullets
- Man uses pepper-spray to rob Goodwill store (Video)
- Officer overdose on accidental contact with fentanyl raises concerns in Georgia
- Scholarship fund to honor Georgia soldier killed in Iraq
- 9-year-old killed in shooting
- Man disappears after Craigslist meeting
- Former flight attendant says toxic fumes in plane caused debilitating illness
- Driver swerves to avoid falling awning; Family business damaged
- Agents raid East Cobb home during multi-state Homeland Security investigation
- Cleanup ongoing around businesses flooded by Tuesday's torrential rains
- Cleanup underway following flood at warehouse where workers were rescued
- Travelers recount having mother leave child with them
- Firefighters rescue people using boats when flood waters 'come out of nowhere'
- Sisters describe the moment they realized a child's mother abandoned her…
- Mourners gather to pay respects to fallen corrections officer Sgt.…
- Businesses gets a boost after inmates captured
- Two escapees to be extradited back to Georgia
- FBI expands search nationwide for escaped inmates
- Families are fired-up after they say apartment being bulldozed over for…
- Atlanta's major airport, highway network creates ideal distribution hub…
- Thousands sign petition opposing Michael Vick's retirement as an Atlanta Falcon
- Fun day at lake turns to life-threatening emergency for 2 young girls
- Medical experts worry counterfeit drug overdose toll could climb
- 1 injured, 2 arrested in gas station shootout
- Woman captures man's fight with officers
- Investigators work to catch dealers of street drug linked to dozens of overdoses
- Thousands of prescription pills could be out on the streets after break-in