Tom Regan has been a reporter for Channel 2 Action News for more than 20 years.
He also anchored the weekend 6 and 11 p.m. shows for Channel 2 Action News for over 10 years.
Tom joined WSB-TV in 1989. Prior to that, he was an anchor and reporter at WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, and weeknight anchor and assistant news director at KAVU-TV in Victoria, Texas.
As a five-time Emmy Award winning reporter, Tom has covered stories overseas, including the 50th anniversary of D-Day in Normandy, France.
He has also been recognized with awards from the Associated Press and Professional Association of Journalists.
Tom enjoys reading, skiing and traveling. He lives with his family in north Fulton County.
- Man shot, killed by coworker identified as 25-year-old expectant father
- Dashboard cameras show wild chase as teens speed away from police in stolen car
- Warning: Wind gusts could cause trees weakened by snow to fall
- Prescription heroin: The alternative approach to opioid addiction?
- Facial recognition is exploding, but at what cost to your privacy?
- Countrywide underage sex sting lands two metro men in jail
- Off-duty deputy interrupts kidnapping attempt
- Youth camp director arrested on child porn charge
- Record $7M in high grade pot seized from 6 homes
- 11-year-old girl captures video of bear running through neighborhood
- Sales of 'bump stock' attachments soar in Georgia in wake of Las Vegas massacre
- Van used to transport flowers stolen from funeral home during service
- Uber driver accused of peeping, burglarizing sorority girls' homes
- Mother wanted in connection with multi-million meth operation
- Falcons fans pack Mercedes-Benz Stadium for first regular season home game
- DeKalb neighbors start to get power back on after Irma
- Looking for gas as you head south? Good luck
- Georgia communities clean up day after Irma sweeps through
- Woman dragged by truck while thief steals purse
- Thief uses hot coffee to rob armored truck worker