Richard Belcher, WSB-TV Investigative Reporter & Anchor, joined Channel 2 Action News in February, 1990 with 18 years of broadcast experience.
Previously, Richard was a full-time investigative reporter and 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. anchor with WAGA-TV for 15 years. Prior to that he worked at WXIA-TV and WGST Radio.
Richard graduated from Georgia State University with a BBA in Marketing. Richard is married to Sally Sears, a former reporter at WSB-TV. They have one child, Will, born in February 1991. Richard also has two daughters, Brooke and Robin.
- DeKalb public official, businessman indicted after Channel 2 investigation
- Water meter issue allows Buckhead condo to avoid paying for 15 years
- Truck driver sentenced for crash that killed 5 nursing students
- GDOT gives city passing grade on plans to improve streetcar safety
- City councilman faces fines for violating state campaign laws
- APS superintendent says no guns missing from district
- State threatens to shut down Atlanta Streetcar
- Former investigator with judicial oversight board apologized to two judges
- City council member agrees to pay to settle state ethics investigation
- Retired judge accused state judicial committee of intimidating judges
- High rise in Buckhead paid almost nothing for water for nearly 15 years
- Fired coach sues to get his job back
- Fulton County refuses to answer questions about county employee caught…
- APS police have no access to state database for crime information
- Member of judicial ethics board accused of using position to threaten judge
- Mays High School football coach fired
- Reports finds questionable spending withing GA lawyer training agency