Richard Belcher, WSB-TV Investigative Reporter & Anchor, joined Channel 2 Action News in February, 1990 with 18 years of broadcast experience.
Previously, Richard was a full-time investigative reporter and 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. anchor with WAGA-TV for 15 years. Prior to that he worked at WXIA-TV and WGST Radio.
Richard graduated from Georgia State University with a BBA in Marketing. Richard is married to Sally Sears, a former reporter at WSB-TV. They have one child, Will, born in February 1991. Richard also has two daughters, Brooke and Robin.
- MORE FREE WATER: Channel 2 discovers millions in uncollected water bills
- Investigation finds low DUI conviction rates statewide
- Atlanta teen says he was cheated out of education
- Government employee says you're paying him to do nothing
- DeKalb public official, businessman indicted after Channel 2 investigation
- Water meter issue allows Buckhead condo to avoid paying for 15 years
- Truck driver sentenced for crash that killed 5 nursing students
- GDOT gives city passing grade on plans to improve streetcar safety
- City councilman faces fines for violating state campaign laws
- APS superintendent says no guns missing from district
- State threatens to shut down Atlanta Streetcar
- Well-known businessman E.R. Mitchell charged with bribery
- Former APS purchasing director accused of using own parking company to…
- DeKalb's commission says government needs 'accountability'
- DOT official pushes back against criticism against department's plans…
- School dispute continues over abandoned school buildings
- DeKalb commissioner spends thousands to promote accomplishments
- Philips Arena still awaiting renovations
- Brine trucks pre-treat roads around metro Atlanta
- Expert: MARTA has more to do to protect against hackers
- City officials expect more free streetcar rides soon
- MARTA says hackers are trying to get into computer systems
- MARTA reveals hackers are trying to get into computer systems