Richard Belcher, WSB-TV Investigative Reporter & Anchor, joined Channel 2 Action News in February, 1990 with 18 years of broadcast experience.
Previously, Richard was a full-time investigative reporter and 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. anchor with WAGA-TV for 15 years. Prior to that he worked at WXIA-TV and WGST Radio.
Richard graduated from Georgia State University with a BBA in Marketing. Richard is married to Sally Sears, a former reporter at WSB-TV. They have one child, Will, born in February 1991. Richard also has two daughters, Brooke and Robin.
- Government employee says you're paying him to do nothing
- DeKalb public official, businessman indicted after Channel 2 investigation
- Water meter issue allows Buckhead condo to avoid paying for 15 years
- Truck driver sentenced for crash that killed 5 nursing students
- GDOT gives city passing grade on plans to improve streetcar safety
- City councilman faces fines for violating state campaign laws
- APS superintendent says no guns missing from district
- State threatens to shut down Atlanta Streetcar
- Memo details issues at Wolf Creek Amphitheater in south Fulton County
- DeKalb ethics board votes to move forward with charges against Stan Watson
- Channel 2 Action News obtains accident video after months of stalling by Atlanta
- State Ethics Commission change could affect sheriffs, school board…
- Fulton County officials vows to clean up financial mess at Wolf Creek…
- Businessmen accuse Grady hospital of duping them with job promise
- Investigation finds Fulton County fronted $1M to promoters prior to concerts
- Wolf Creek Amphitheater pays hundreds of thousands to fundraising group
- DeKalb County ethics officer wants charges regardless of official's resignation
- Atlanta's nearly hundred million streetcar system continues to struggle
- At least 1 dead, 100 injured in New Jersey train crash
- Fulton County Health Department employee says he has no work to do