Ossoff has tried to capitalize on anti-Trump energy while still appealing to independents and moderate Republicans.
Karen Handel won a spot in the 6th Congressional District runoff on June 20 by capturing 19.8 percent of the vote.
Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel signs dot the landscape in Roswell.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) - As President Donald Trump opened his keynote address in Saudi Arabia, he lavished praise on the "magnificent" kingdom and "the grandeur of this remarkable place."
- Trump quickly finds voice on Twitter after returning from foreign trip
- Few public answers to puzzle in Congressional IT investigation
- Senate Republicans head home still searching for health care deal
- Federal appeals court keeps Trump travel and refugee order on hold
- Trump orders investigation of leaks related to Manchester terror attack
GOP healthcare bill could leave 23M more Americans without insurance, CBO says
Polling locations change ahead of 6th District election
Feds sought financial records of former city employee in Atlanta bribery case
Advocates want rainbow to be permanent at popular intersection
President Trump says special prosecutor investigation is witch hunt
Georgia leaders react to new President Trump allegations
Judges orders voter registration to reopen in highly contested 6th congressional race
Governor Deal signs Opioid abuse legislation to fight illness, save lives
Jon Ossoff says he will cut $16B from federal budget if elected
- New 20 plus cars taken from alleged chop shop disguised as junkyard
- Woman in town celebrating friend's birthday killed in deadly wreck
- 'It was like a grenade went off'; bolt of lightning goes through man's chimney
- Family: We have no ill will toward driver who caused deadly wreck
- Trees topple over after metro storms
- Georgia couple's encounter with Gregg Allman
- Cobb sailor planned surprise visit home before fatal crash
- Ga. student who didn't think he'd graduate, now has surprise for teacher