Perdue is the second Georgian named to President Donald Trump’s cabinet.
A glitch with an election machine held up counting in the 6th District race.
Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Karen Handel will battle it out in a June runoff.
We’re working to learn more about what’s next in the election for Channel 2 Action News starting at 4
- Federal judge blocks Trump executive order holding back funds to…
- Key lawmakers: Flynn likely broke law by not disclosing Russia payments
- White House may not force budget showdown over money for border wall
- State Department pulls down web story about Trump's Mar-a-Lago club
- State Department promotion of Mar-a-Lago questioned by Senator
More controversy surrounds voting in the 6th Congressional race
Thousands registered in different districts show up to vote in 6th Congressional race
Some poll locations stay open later during special election
Supporters gather for Jon Ossoff watch party
Former city worker says she was fired in retaliation for blowing the whistle on Mayor Reed
Exclusive new poll shows Jon Ossoff with big lead in 6th Congressional District
Georgia 6th District race in national spotlight
Georgia 6th District race gains national attention
What is Sine Die?
- New Survivor in crash that killed 4 friends will be OK, grandmother says
- Updated Brothers killed in crash on way to dentist described as 'exceptional young men'
- GDOT director says $16.6M pricetag for I-85 reconstruction a good deal
- Defense says gun found in Tex McIver's home was planted
- Gwinnett DA could drop 30 cases involving officers in brutality case
- Updated Police: Men crash stolen car, carjack man who stopped to help
- Piedmont Road closed for I-85 bridge construction
- Updated Man accused of strangling woman, toddler blames his father