President-Elect Donald Trump’s news conference had only been over for a few minutes when an email arrived from one of my bosses, asking me to write a story about the clash between the next President and the press.
“I’d really like to read your take,”…
The meeting was between key players on President-Elect Donald Trump's transition team and leaders from several predominantly African-American organizations.
MOSCOW (AP) - President Vladimir Putin has condemned a new round of U.S. sanctions against Russia but said Moscow will not retaliate by expelling American diplomats.
HONOLULU (AP) - The United States is unleashing a string of sanctions and other punitive measures against Russia amid allegations that it engaged in cyber-meddling in the U.S. presidential campaign, putting pressure on President-elect Donald Trump …
- Trump Cabinet choices face second week of Senate hearings
- Republican Presidents more often the target of big Inauguration protests
- Now for the details – Republicans move to forge Obamacare replacement
- President-Elect Trump hits Rep. John Lewis over inaugural snub
- Washington, D.C. preps for Donald Trump's Inauguration
Trump choice to lead VA is top figure of Obama's VA leadership
Georgia hoping to become center for cybersecurity industry
Lawmaker's bill backs cultivation of in-state medical marijuana
Channel 2's Lori Geary analyzes Trump news conference
Governor's state of state address focuses on education
Trump calls unsubstantiated Russia allegations 'nonsense'
Gov. Deal delivers State of the State address
Governor Deal preparing for State of the State address
Education a top priority in 2017 legislative session
- New Sheriff: Crime spree ends in deadly deputy-involved shooting
- Deadly crash survivor set to take on trucking company
- Updated Sinkhole swallows truck in Hall County
- MLK events take on political tone after Lewis/Trump Twitter feud
- Morehouse College opts not to renew president's contract
- Dems call for Gwinnett commissioner to resign after 'racist pig' comments
- Rare video shows MLK predict African-American president
- Falcons call on fans to 'Rise Up' for NFC Championship