WASHINGTON (AP) - The Latest on President Donald Trump's discussions with Congress on immigration (all times local):
WASHINGTON (AP) - Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon says the firing of FBI Director James Comey may have been the biggest mistake in "modern political history."
The race to become Atlanta's next mayor is heating up, and several candidates are gaining momentum.
The race for Atlanta’s mayor is officially ON. The field is crowded with 13 candidates, and it’s the largest in recent memory.
- Senate panel hears call for better hurricane prep at nursing homes and…
- Senate leaves town with GOP still short on votes for last-ditch health…
- In United Nations speech, President Trump threatens to "totally destroy"…
- FEMA faces third major disaster relief effort as Hurricane Maria takes…
- Legal defense fund set up for ex-Trump aide Michael Flynn
Congress decided on adding another branch of the military -- in space!
Trump administration announces plan to phase out DACA program
Trump administration looks to remove DACA: What does it mean?
Trump administration drastically cuts funding for ACA promotion
Hundreds rally in support of DACA
City leader wants to stop mayor from signing remaining contracts at airport
National security a main topic of discussion with Sen. David Perdue
Nearly a dozen people have qualified for Atlanta mayor
New candidates join Atlanta mayor race
- New Police: Robbers lured delivery driver to vacant house before shootout
- Parents outraged after teacher gives profanity-laced homework assignment
- More than 200 killed as 7.1 magnitude earthquake hits in Mexico
- Hurricane Maria makes landfall in Puerto Rico as a Category 4 storm
- Amber Alert issued for 3-month-old who may be in Georgia
- AUDIO: Georgia Tech student called 911 before being killed by police
- Father of 6, nephew killed in crash 'always had smiles on their faces'
- Murder suspect's car found at Atlanta airport