View mobile site
Follow us on
Sunday, May 19, 2013 | 8:42 a.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Posted: 6:55 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2012
Atlanta firefighters were called to an adult entertainment club early Wednesday morning, only to learn that the smoke pouring out of it was not the result of fire.The Atlanta Fire Department told the Atlanta Journal Constitution that firefighters forced entry to Kamal’s 21 on Piedmont Avenue, but quickly noticed the smoke was not choking.Firefighters eventually found the source of the smoke, a high-volume theatrical smoke machine that was unintentionally left on when the club closed.They had to use fans to clear the smoke to locate the machine, which was found near the stage.
© 2013 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.