1. You will need to file and open records request with Georgia's Department of Public Safety for the specific department. Please note there is a nominal charge for the service.
2. Check with the department to determine if officials will take your request electronically or prefer a hard copy.
4. Please input the necessary information.
5. Expect a response from D.P.S. within three business days.
6. Once you have the paperwork in hand ensure (1) the name of the street where you received a ticket is mentioned and (2) confirm you were ticketed within the listed mile markers.
7. If you have concerns follow up with the department who gave you a ticket.
Do you receive a ticket in McDonough? Look at the permit currently on file with D.P.S. for the police department ________________ (add link)
Was your speeding ticket wrongfully issued?
Attorney indicted for murder: 'I miss my wife so much. It was the…
Family says man beaten, left for dead after winning lottery
FRIDAY AT 5: Drug that helps regrow teeth could save you money
Home Depot under investigation for work that may have put families in danger