by: Mike Petchenik Updated:
ATLANTA - Attorneys for the Dunwoody widow accused of playing a role in her husband’s murder have submitted a list of the evidence they plan to use at trial to prove she had nothing to do with the crime.
Last year, a jury convicted her former boss, Hemy Neuman, of pulling the trigger.
Investigators allege Sneiderman was having an affair with Neuman and put him up to the murder. She denies the affair and the criminal charges.
Channel 2 Action News has obtained the discovery list her attorneys filed in DeKalb County Superior Court Thursday.
Among the dozens of items her attorneys plan to introduce during her trial include:
• Evidence that Neuman was stalking the Sneidermans in November 2010
• Evidence that Neuman acted inappropriately at Rusty’s funeral
• E-mails between Rusty Sneiderman and Neuman
• General Electric emails and calendar entries between Andrea Sneiderman and Neuman
• Andrea Sneiderman’s financial records
• Communications between Andrea Sneiderman and Rusty’s parents after the murder and Neuman’s arrest.
Sneiderman’s trial is scheduled to begin July 29 and the judge said he expects it to last nearly a month.
Sneiderman attorneys submit evidence list
Ex-Fox News CEO Roger Ailes called Stacey Dash 'the black girl,' lawsuit alleges
2 women arrested after video shows them smoking pot near toddler, police say
Man suspected of killing roommate may have tweeted his intentions
Police with guns drawn chase 10-year-old boy after mistaking him for…