DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. - DeKalb County Fire Rescue Hazmat team cleaned up an acid spill at a Stone Mountain business Friday morning.
The acid spill happened at the Thermo Pac business on the 1600 block of Stone Ridge Drive.
According to authorities, an employee spilled nitric acid inside the business.
The Hazmat team wearing biohazard suits worked on cleaning up the spill.
Two people were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
According to the Thermo Pac website, the business specializes in the processing, assembly, packaging, and distribution of shelf-stable portion control food products.
Fire crews left and employees reentered the building just after 11:30 a.m.
Hazmat team cleans up acid spill in DeKalb County
South Fulton community concerned after rash of robberies, home invasions
Minute-by-minute: Day 14 of the Ross Harris hot car death trial
Ivanka and Tiffany Trump to visit metro Atlanta
Detective: Ross Harris' wife is not a suspect in son's hot car death