The Atlanta Police Department has arrested a man in the videotaped beating of a gay man.
Video surfaced last weekend of the beating of 20-year-old Brandon White in the Pittsburgh neighborhood of Atlanta.
Christopher Cain, 18, was arrested Saturday morning on charges of aggravated assault and robbery. He was taken to the Fulton County Jail.
Police are still searching for two others involved in the beating.
The FBI has assisted with the investigation.
Meanwhile, residents of the neighborhood held a rally Saturday morning in support of White.
According to a news release from the organizers, "The rally will be a partnership with the citizens of the Pittsburgh community and LGBTQ organizations in an effort to make Pittsburgh's homes and businesses safe and free of hatred and violence, for all people regardless of race, sexual orientation or socio-economic status."
- Beating victim speaks out as community rallies to find attackers
- FBI, police canvass neighborhood after brutal attack on video
- Feds join teen beating probe
- Police searching for victim, suspects in taped beating of gay teen
- PHOTOS: Teen beaten outside SW Atlanta store
- VIDEO: Store surveillance shows beating of teen
- RAW VIDEO: Brandon White speaks out about beating