Updated:None - 1. What is Barack Obama's middle name??
2. What are the "twin cities" of Minnesota?
3. In what year did the Atlanta Braves win their only World Series?
4. What officially closed in 1890, according to the director of the U.S. Census Bureau?
5. Who wrote The Martian Chronicles and Fahrenheit 451?
6. What is the principle ingredient in guacamole?
7. What adjective best describes the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815?
8. What are Ununtrium, Ununquadium, and Ununpentium?
9. Where do Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Owl, and Rabbit all live?
10. What is the only rock that can float?
11. In what century did Joan of Arc live – and die?
12. What musical is Broadway's longest-running show?
13. What is the smallest country in South America?
14. What high school is the setting for the television series Glee?
15. What word can precede maps… news… docs…. TV… and scholar?
CLICK HERE to check your answers!