Linda Stouffer anchors Channel 2 Action News This Morning from 4:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. The Emmy award-winning reporter files stories for Channel 2 Action News at 4, 5 and 6 during the week. Linda also hosts WSB’s Community program People 2 People.
Linda comes to WSB-TV from the CNN Networks, where she worked for 12 years. As an anchor for CNN Headline News, Linda covered 9-11, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the capture of Saddam Hussein, presidential elections, hurricanes Katrina and Rita and many other national and international news events.
Linda is a Texas native, who is thrilled to be raising 2 children with her husband in Georgia.
Before her move to Atlanta, Linda was a reporter and anchor at WSVN in Miami, FL and KMOL (now WOAI) in San Antonio, Texas.
Her volunteer efforts include SafePath Children’s Advocacy, CureSearch for Children’s Cancer, March of Dimes, and local education groups and schools.
- Amputee who lost hands, feet warns others of septic shock
- Woman warns of cosmetic procedure that almost left her blind
- 54 surgeries later, FedEx shooting victim finally home
- Program helps low-income homebuyers with downpayment
- The Atlanta skyline could soon look a little different
- New app makes it easier to help students in need
- 7 simple steps to curb allergy symptoms
- Little red caps serve as reminder of heart health at Northside Hospital
- Channel 2 joins Convoy of Care to raise funds for tornado-ravaged south Georgia
- Spaghetti Junction ranked worst truck bottleneck in country
- Falcons merchandise flying off the shelf
- Former Falcons player helps donate new home to single mom
- Doctors warn of dangerous virus that spikes this time of year
- Doctors urge parents to put away pills that look like candy this Halloween
- Tree leads to an unusual allergy spike in metro Atlanta
- Eye exam leads to discovery of little girl's brain tumor
- IRS scammers call IRS employee asking for money
- Brookhaven mother loses hands, legs after developing sepsis
- Major resurfacing project to start on Downtown Connector
- Rainbow ribbon tribute to Orlando shooting victims pops up in midtown
- Woman who lost her hands and feet warns others about symptoms of Septic Shock
- Local families will soon have a new option for medical care
- New, potentially lifesaving app helps patients get to the right hospital.
- Woman warns people about common, but potentially dangerous cosmetic procedure
- Crews lit a massive fire at Hartsfield airport for training
- Parents thankful for March of Dimes research, fundraiser
- Braves players visit elementary schools in Cobb County