Linda Stouffer anchors Channel 2 Action News This Morning from 4:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. The Emmy award-winning reporter files stories for Channel 2 Action News at 4, 5 and 6 during the week. Linda also hosts WSB’s Community program People 2 People.
Linda comes to WSB-TV from the CNN Networks, where she worked for 12 years. As an anchor for CNN Headline News, Linda covered 9-11, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the capture of Saddam Hussein, presidential elections, hurricanes Katrina and Rita and many other national and international news events.
Linda is a Texas native, who is thrilled to be raising 2 children with her husband in Georgia.
Before her move to Atlanta, Linda was a reporter and anchor at WSVN in Miami, FL and KMOL (now WOAI) in San Antonio, Texas.
Her volunteer efforts include SafePath Children’s Advocacy, CureSearch for Children’s Cancer, March of Dimes, and local education groups and schools.
- Former Falcons player helps donate new home to single mom
- Doctors warn of dangerous virus that spikes this time of year
- Doctors urge parents to put away pills that look like candy this Halloween
- Tree leads to an unusual allergy spike in metro Atlanta
- Eye exam leads to discovery of little girl's brain tumor
- IRS scammers call IRS employee asking for money
- Brookhaven mother loses hands, legs after developing sepsis
- Major resurfacing project to start on Downtown Connector
- Rainbow ribbon tribute to Orlando shooting victims pops up in midtown
- Scientists studying babies' brains to learn about Autism
- Gov. Deal accepts friendly wager from Wisconsin governor
- CDC Director stepping down
- ISS astronaut talks to Buckhead students from space
- Water crews busy Monday repairing main breaks
- Watershed officials gear up for anticipated winter weather
- Fulton County leaders discuss how to fight rise in carjackings
- Children across metro learn how to protect themselves from predators