Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- Your tax dollars are keeping electricity, water on in buildings no one is using
- Less than 3% of pharmacies using government program to dispose of medications
- Thousands of Georgians have no access to high-speed internet
- It's 2017, but thousands in north GA don't have access to reliable internet
- GOP announces sweeping plan to overhaul taxes
- President Trump's former campaign managers plead ‘not guilty' to Russia…
- National Archives required to release classified JFK assassination records
- Review by National Archives slows down release of long classified JFK files
- New equipment could help in fight to prevent deadly opioid overdoses
- The FAA proposes ban on laptops for international flights