Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- Fulton Co. Comm. Chair meets with Georgia lawmakers to start lobbying…
- Former Gov. Sonny Perdue could have spot in new Trump administration
- Democratic leaders want cabinet nominees to release tax returns
- President Obama expected to sign bill to fund cancer research
- New guidelines released to stop you from checking phone while driving
- David Perdue expects Donald Trump to surprise critics
- President-elect Donald Trump says he wants to invest millions into…
- Government works to stop death record mistakes
- Trump takes first trip to Washington since winning election