Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- Voters registering using Facebook
- Issue with airport employee badges now a country-wide problem
- Donald Trump proposes government-wide hiring freeze
- New death linked to Takata airbag
- Investigation finds organic makeup does not have meet the same standards as food
- Some citizens get away with telling IRS why they shouldn't have to pay taxes
- Phone buyback websites might not deliver as advertised
- President wants manned mission to Mars by 2030s
- Government hiring private agencies used for debt collection to go after…
- DEA informants get multi-million dollar paydays
- U.S. Senator moves to ban chemical found in baby bottles
- New bill blocks destruction of rape kits in federal cases
- Report: CDC improperly handled, stored dangerous pathogens