Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- Rules to make nutrition labels easier to read could be delayed
- In case of an ambush officer attack, new statewide alert could quickly…
- President Trump says special prosecutor investigation is witch hunt
- Plan in Congress aimed at keeping movie/tv shoots in Georgia and U.S.
- White House fights back against charges that President may have…
- Thousands remember fallen Georgia officers being honored in D.C.
- Exclusive views of the I-85 rebuild can be seen with use of drone technology
- FBI Director Comey fired amid Russia probe
- Lawmakers work to enact tougher screening practices for airport employees