Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- Report: CDC improperly handled, stored dangerous pathogens
- GA congressman proposes legislation to strengthen voting security
- Wells Fargo CEO pressed for answers following employees' fraudulent…
- Congress considers bill to requiring alarms to stop hot car deaths
- Smithsonian Museum of African-American History opens soon
- Senate leaders to vote on possible deal for emergency funding for Zika crisis
- Committee subpoenas VA over millions in spending on art
- IRS failed to inform identity theft victims
- Federal government ready to help Georgia hurricane victims
- Pentagon didn't stop some employees from using government credit cards…
- Department of Defense cannot account for $6 trillion in spending