Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- Changes in website make it more difficult to identify bad dog breeders
- States working to handle cases where federal government mistakenly…
- Senate unanimously passes new bill to rein in misuse of government…
- Man accused of plowing through crowd of protestors in deadly attack…
- Top secret documents about JFK's assignation could soon be released to public
- President Trump condemns white supremacists after violence in Charlottesville
- Some say legal payments between drug companies, doctors fueling opioid crisis
- New guidelines will help sexual assault victims get justice
- Trump administration pulling back regulations designed to prevent…
- President Trump moves focus to opioid epidemic
- Backers are hoping new move by DEA will put a dent in the opiod crisis
- New bill designed to build more affordable rental units
- FAA ordered to examine airline seat sizes
- New bill could weaken law requiring calorie count at chain restaurants
- Senate narrowly votes to move forward in battle over healthcare