Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- FBI wants to access more images to use with facial recognition
- New plan aimed at getting veterans better care passes big hurdle
- Top scientists ask Georgia to use paper ballots in special election
- Winter storm pounds Northeast
- New bill would allow employers to have access to genetic testing
- Audit shows major problems with government program scanning immigrants'…
- New healthcare bill to replace Obamacare could mean big cuts to CDC
- Plan to replace Obamacare already receiving opposition from within…