Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- Audit shows local agencies do not have the funds to deport people
- Trump calls I-85 first responders 'amazing people' during White House visit
- Big money being pumped into race for Georgia's congressional 6th district
- United Airlines CEO apologizes as stock valuation drops by $1 billion
- Trump Administration wants to get rid of programs that help remove…
- White house pushes forward with fight against Opiods
- Families of veterans who died in the war on terror want memorial for loved ones
- President Trump predicts Obamacare will explode