Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- Democrats plan to block U.S. Senate's efforts in healthcare battle Monday night
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions testifies about relationship with Russia,…
- New bill could help avoid hot car deaths
- President Donald Trump says Comey's testimony was full of lies
- Lawmakers introduce bill that could help save children from a hot car death
- Georgia's 6th Congressional District Runoff draws big money, national attention
- Hundreds of government appointments remain empty
- Overworked employees, unfilled positions having huge impact on NWS
- Millions of cars with defective airbags remain on the roads
- You could soon see more tolls on major highways
- President Trump wants to cut more than $1B from CDC budget
- 3 out of 4 VA facilities say they had a patient commit suicide this year