Justin Gray is the Channel 2 Action News Washington, D.C. Correspondent. He provides investigative and political reporting from DC as well as live coverage of breaking news in the nation’s capital for WSB-TV and its 8 sister stations across the country.
Justin spent the previous 6 years as a reporter at WAGA-TV in Atlanta. He won a 2012 Emmy award as best live reporter. He covered breaking news, crime and politics and often hit the road to cover everything from hurricanes to the Masters.
Justin has served on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Press Club & hosted the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards with WSB-TV legend Monica Pearson.
Justin also worked as a Reporter and Anchor at CN8 News in Philadelphia, WSAZ-TV in his hometown of Charleston, WV and KIEM-TV in Eureka, CA.
His first job out of college was working on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller.
Justin has a Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University and a Bachelors in History and Political Science from Emory University.
- Defective military helmets cost taxpayers millions
- Aetna joins list of insurance companies leaving Affordable Care Act exchanges
- Unreleased report finds wanted felons living in public housing
- FTC sends warning letter to products making Zika claims
- More federal workers working from home
- Internet-connected toys may be spying on you
- Police departments have issues making policies for body cameras
- Senator demands changes at VA headquarters after investigation into…
- ALS Association ready for Ice Bucket Challenge follow-up