Justin Farmer anchors Channel 2 Action News at 5 & 6 and the Channel 2 Action News Nightbeat at 11 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Justin was born and raised in Atlanta. He attended Darlington School in Rome, Georgia and earned a degree in political science from Boston College.
In addition to anchoring WSB-TV’s weeknight broadcasts, Justin often moderates political debates and works on special assignments that have included a one-on-one in the White House with President Barack Obama, visiting Cuba with Georgia’s governor and touring the Panama Canal expansion and revealing how it will affect Georgia’s economy.
Justin and the specials unit won several accolades for their series of reports from the Arizona-Mexico border showing the realities of porous borders, human trafficking and security risks.
Prior to coming home to WSB-TV, where Justin interned in the 80’s, Justin’s career has taken him from markets that have included Salt Lake City, Oklahoma City, Denver and Dallas.
Justin actively supports several local entities that include Junior Achievement, Gigi’s Playhouse for families of T-21 and Chattahoochee River Keeper.
Justin loves his Falcons, golf, boats and trying to make his kids laugh.
- Arthur Blank reflects on 'amazement' of new stadium ahead of big weekend
- Heroin epidemic costs nearly $22 billion each year
- Peaches, poultry, peanuts? Georgia's No. 1 export may surprise you
- Buckhead leaders want to build park over GA 400
- Arthur Blank preparing for first Super Bowl
- More people getting arrested for driving while high
- Trump officially accepts nomination for GOP presidential candidate
- Pence accepts nomination for GOP candidate for VP