Justin Farmer anchors Channel 2 Action News at 5 & 6 and the Channel 2 Action News Nightbeat at 11 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Justin was born and raised in Atlanta. He attended Darlington School in Rome, Georgia and earned a degree in political science from Boston College.
In addition to anchoring WSB-TV’s weeknight broadcasts, Justin often moderates political debates and works on special assignments that have included a one-on-one in the White House with President Barack Obama, visiting Cuba with Georgia’s governor and touring the Panama Canal expansion and revealing how it will affect Georgia’s economy.
Justin and the specials unit won several accolades for their series of reports from the Arizona-Mexico border showing the realities of porous borders, human trafficking and security risks.
Prior to coming home to WSB-TV, where Justin interned in the 80’s, Justin’s career has taken him from markets that have included Salt Lake City, Oklahoma City, Denver and Dallas.
Justin actively supports several local entities that include Junior Achievement, Gigi’s Playhouse for families of T-21 and Chattahoochee River Keeper.
Justin loves his Falcons, golf, boats and trying to make his kids laugh.
- Heroin epidemic costs nearly $22 billion each year
- Peaches, poultry, peanuts? Georgia's No. 1 export may surprise you
- Buckhead leaders want to build park over GA 400
- Arthur Blank preparing for first Super Bowl
- More people getting arrested for driving while high
- Trump officially accepts nomination for GOP presidential candidate
- Pence accepts nomination for GOP candidate for VP
- 6th District debate: Is it wrong that the bulk of campaign dollars…
- 6th District debate: How do you sell the GOP healthcare plan to voters?
- 6th District debate: Ossoff asks Handel about her track record
- 6th District debate: Does either candidate support a minimum wage increase?
- 6th District debate: Would you support transit if the voters demanded it?
- 6th District debate: How far do you think the U.S. should go to protect…
- Arthur Blank preparing for his first Super Bowl