Darryn Moore, an Atlanta police detective for 13 years, joined WSB-TV in January 2007.
Prior to joining WSB-TV, Darryn worked for television stations in Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Seattle and Chattanooga.
Darryn is a graduate of Georgia State University. He was also an intern for WSB-TV Channel 2 while in college.
In his spare time he enjoys exercising, volunteering, and hanging out at the library.
- Black Friday shopping rush underway across metro Atlanta
- Shoppers camp out for Black Friday deals
- Possible road rage incident leads to deadly shooting
- Police: Man shot, killed in basement of NW Atlanta home
- Police search for killer after man shot with 12-gauge shotgun
- Police: Man calls 911 after shooting, killing girlfriend
- Teen in stolen vehicle runs over officer during traffic stop, police say
- Friends say 911 lines busy during critical moments after shooting
- Woman rescued after tree crashes onto Atlanta house
- Fire rips through office building near Atlantic Station
- Shooting leaves woman dead, man injured in Forest Park
- 5-year-old boy shot in DeKalb County park
- Baby safe after being taken in stolen car
- Neighbor helps people escape fast-moving apartment fire
- 5-year-old boy hit by stray bullet in Atlanta apartment
- Police: Prowler faces slew of charges after shootout with officers
- 15-year-old girl dead, 2 injured in DeKalb County shootout
- Budget increase brings hundreds of new teachers to local counties
- Man shot, killed at apartment complex in Stone Mountain
- Former Atlanta police officer charged with murder gets out of jail