Carol Sbarge anchors Channel 2 Action News at Noon and files reports for Channel 2 Action News starting at 4 p.m.
She joined WSB-TV in May 1992. Carol previously worked as a reporter at WRAL-TV in Raleigh, North Carolina and WGME-TV in Portland, Maine.
Carol earned a bachelor's degree in Business-Economics from SUNY Oneonta, and she holds a master's degree in Broadcast Journalism from Boston University. Carol received a Distinguished Alumni Award from SUNY Oneonta in 2014.
Carol is a three-time Emmy winner, including an award for Best News Field Reporter and Best Anchor.
She is involved in the local chapter of PANCAN and is former president of the Druid Hills Youth Sports Association.
Her hobbies include playing piano, travel, yoga and hiking. Carol has a daughter and a son.
- Beetle outbreak killing Georgia pine trees
- Marietta Waffle House fails health inspection
- Popular chain restaurant fails health inspection
- Dramatic chase, officer-involved shooting caught on camera
- Gwinnett sushi restaurant fails health inspection with a 41 score
- That Biscuit Place in Forsyth County fails health inspection
- Georgia Tech student paralyzed in freak accident
- Peachtree Orthopedics' data breach put half a million Georgians at risk
- Gwinnett restaurant gets 35 on health inspection
- Restaurant apologizes for failed health inspection
- China Dragon restaurant fails health inspection
- Judge awards damages of $36M in Bobbi Kristina Brown death case
- Hapeville seafood restaurant fails health inspection
- Covington Checkers restaurant fails health inspection with a 63
- Midtown Chinese restaurant gets a 33 on health inspection
- Gladys Knight's Signature Chicken and Waffles fails third inspection
- Simmer Cafe in Buckhead fails health inspection
- Five Guys serves up perfect health inspection score
- East Pearl Seafood in Gwinnett fails health inspection
- Ivanka and Tiffany Trump visit metro Atlanta
- McDonald's in Covington fails health inspection
- Beetle outbreak killing pine trees
- Marietta Waffle House fails health inspection with a 60
- O'Charleys in Snellville fails health inspection
- Leak sends thousands of gallons of water rushing down treet
- New manager determined to turn things around at Glady's Knight's Chicken…
- Downtown restaurant fails health inspection for third time in 6 months
- Huge turnaround for school listed on governor??s list of failing schools
- Steak and seafood restaurant fails health inspection with a 55
- Officials say water bill at apartment complex hasn't been paid in years
- Shooting investigation outside apartment complex
- Police search 3 who robbed man, hit him with a gun
- DeKalb schools superintendent reassures large refugee population
- Best Wings fails health inspection with 57