Anthony Amey joined WSB-TV in January 2010.
A native of Washington, D.C., Anthony knew at a very early age that he wanted to be holding the microphone and asking the tough questions. He co-hosted a D.C. Public Schools cable television show in high school and began interning at Washington's WTTG, at age 17, prior to his senior year at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School.
After enjoying a 5-year work-study internship at the station, Anthony graduated from Hampton University in 1998 and immediately began his on-air career at WDAM-TV in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Since then, he has made stops in Mobile, Ala., Sacramento, Ca., ESPN, and back home in Washington.
Anthony won the 2010 NATAS Emmy for best one-time sports program for the Falcons-Saints Monday Night Football Pregame Show.
Anthony is married to his college sweetheart and they have two sons.
- GAME BALLS: Thanksgiving edition
- Game balls -- 2nd week of November
- Falcons impressive away from home
- Game balls – 1st week of November
- Game Balls - 1st week of November
- Hawks not sorry to no longer see Kobe Bryant
- Game Balls: Final week of October
- Falcons prepare to take on Green Bay Packers
- QB consistency at its finest: Chargers vs. Falcons preview
- Falcons welcome back suspended defensive back
- GAME BALLS: Julio Jones, Maurice Smith, Dedrick Mills
- Players who deserve the game ball: First week of October
- Dustin Johnson came to Atlanta No. 1 and plans to leave that way
- Georgians can smile this football weekend
- Things could get worse quickly for Atlanta Falcons
- Ryan, Falcons look for another home opener win
- Reports: Braves interested in signing Tim Tebow
- Georgia Tech's road to redemption begins in Ireland
- Falcons WR Mohamed Sanu on Madden rating: 'It's a pride thing'
- Falcons prepared for another test in 2nd preseason game