Anthony Amey joined WSB-TV in January 2010.
A native of Washington, D.C., Anthony knew at a very early age that he wanted to be holding the microphone and asking the tough questions. He co-hosted a D.C. Public Schools cable television show in high school and began interning at Washington's WTTG, at age 17, prior to his senior year at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School.
After enjoying a 5-year work-study internship at the station, Anthony graduated from Hampton University in 1998 and immediately began his on-air career at WDAM-TV in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Since then, he has made stops in Mobile, Ala., Sacramento, Ca., ESPN, and back home in Washington.
Anthony won the 2010 NATAS Emmy for best one-time sports program for the Falcons-Saints Monday Night Football Pregame Show.
Anthony is married to his college sweetheart and they have two sons.
- McEnroe to replace Agassi at tennis celebration
- Atlanta Hawks welcome Dwight Howard to hometown
- Kirby Smart debuts at first SEC Media Days as UGA coach
- Horford agrees to deal with Celtics
- Skinner brings a championship mindset back to KSU
- Falcons OC opens up about up-and-down 2015 season, looks ahead to this year
- Bartow County now home to 1 of the largest indoor sports facilities in the world
- Boggs is back in town
- Fredi the Fall Guy
- New additions to Falcons bring winning attitude
- 20 years after winning Olympic gold, Agassi returning to Atlanta
- Game 6: Now it's time to see what the Hawks are made of
- Clark Atlanta plucks head coach from NBA
- The Falcons are back in town .. and ready to return to the playoffs
- Georgia Tech introduces new head coach
- Georgia Tech fires Brian Gregory after five seasons
- The Atlanta area's crimson connection