Linda Stouffer anchors Channel 2 Action News This Morning from 4:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. The Emmy award-winning reporter files stories for Channel 2 Action News at 4, 5 and 6 during the week. Linda also hosts WSB’s Community program People 2 People.
Linda comes to WSB-TV from the CNN Networks, where she worked for 12 years. As an anchor for CNN Headline News, Linda covered 9-11, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the capture of Saddam Hussein, presidential elections, hurricanes Katrina and Rita and many other national and international news events.
Linda is a Texas native, who is thrilled to be raising 2 children with her husband in Georgia.
Before her move to Atlanta, Linda was a reporter and anchor at WSVN in Miami, FL and KMOL (now WOAI) in San Antonio, Texas.
Her volunteer efforts include SafePath Children’s Advocacy, CureSearch for Children’s Cancer, March of Dimes, and local education groups and schools.
- Tree leads to an unusual allergy spike in metro Atlanta
- Eye exam leads to discovery of little girl's brain tumor
- IRS scammers call IRS employee asking for money
- Brookhaven mother loses hands, legs after developing sepsis
- Major resurfacing project to start on Downtown Connector
- Rainbow ribbon tribute to Orlando shooting victims pops up in midtown
- Scientists studying babies' brains to learn about Autism
- More than 700,000 people have voted early in Georgia
- Mother uses son's ashes to send strong message to young drivers
- Brookhaven police get new motorized bikes for patrols
- Special cameras let parents see their babies in NICU
- Hospital rooms for families with sick children get renovation
- Local prosecutor tracks family in Bahamas during Hurricane Matthew
- Humane society to adopt out 50 dogs rescued from deplorable conditions
- New alternative for protecting your child from the flu
- Father indicted for murder in 7-year-old's death
- Northwest Atlanta family recovers after tree crashes into home
- Tree sparks more fall allergies